Thursday, December 30, 2010

A world full of unique people

(Thanks to liveaquote on Twitter for posting the quote, "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.")

I find it amazing that though every possible subject has been covered in books and magazine articles and journals...and, yes, in blogs, people are still writing. For years I thought, Why bother, I have nothing new to say, and whatever I write will fall short of how well somebody else could say it. But the words I write, at a particular moment, seen by a particular group of readers, will have a unique impact. And that's true of every one of us. Maybe "it" (whatever "it" is in your particular field of ministry) has been done before. But not quite like you're going to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment