Saturday, January 22, 2011

I can't see it, but I still have hope

2 Corinthians 5:7--"For we walk by faith, not by sight."
To be honest, times have been challenging lately. The money isn't there like it should be; work can be stressful at times. In short, what we had expected since moving to Texas has not panned out. There are moments where I just want to run away from it all. But deep down, I know God is good. I know He doesn't always give us what we want, but He does give us what we need. And sometimes, I guess what we need is to do without so we can come closer to Him. I am certainly blessed to be married to such a wonderful woman, and there have been many times where, when things all seemed to be against us, we turned to the Lord and to each other as the only seeming places of refuge. I pray that when things do get better in our daily lives, I will still treasure time with God, my wife, and other dear relationships as the most wonderful of blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment