Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Withdrawal--to a better place?

OK, I'm trying to reduce my caffeine intake, for what it's worth. I know there's an addiction, because if I go without for any more than a couple days, I get an annoying headache and my stomach gets all twisted up. Give me a caffeine-laden soda & I'm good to go. Until the next time.

I don't drink several cans a day. Usually one, maybe two here and there. But it's enough to make my body crave more if I go too long without.

OK, so it's not like an addiction to alcohol, or meth. But I keep wondering if my sometimes foggy mind could be clearer without so much caffeine entering my system. So I'm giving it a try. Part of my plan to make small improvements. We'll see how it goes. I want to be at my best, and if that means some temporary discomfort to get there, I'll give it a go. I'll let you know how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment